9 abr. 2013
16 feb. 2013
29 ene. 2013
1. GO THROUGH THE PROJECT DESIGN AND CHECK “TASKS”.
Firstly we review our Project Design. We list the different project stages and sum up all the activities and products we have already done. We set the current stage of the project. We are developing the stage 5 CULTURAL INTEGRATION.
We check all the tasks we had to bring to Bulgaria:
2. REVIEW PROPOSALS OF THE INTERMEDIATE ASSESSMENT
After work on the results of our intermediate assessment, it drew some conclusions and proposals.
The schools report about which of them were taken into count and were put into practice at school.
PRACTICAL USE OF THE PROJECT RESULTS AT SCHOOL
• Publish all the materials (videos, photos, texts…) on our blogs for wider usage.
• Move CDs with the materials and exchange them
• To practice: a task for students to prepare a game from other countries and present it at PE lessons
• Use the products at the English lessons
INCLUSION OF THE ACTIVITIES IN TEACHER’S SYLLABUS
• Presentations for the teachers and parents
• Increase school website usage
• Interviews the coordinators
• Publish our Project in media, papers, radio, local tv…
• Organize Comenius Day at School involving all the community.
FAMILIES AND REST OF THE TEACHERS INVOLVEMENT
• Publish all the stuff in the school website
• Update our blogs
• School boards usage
• Use local public spaces to display our results, squares, malls, City-Hall…
• Present the project to the teachers and parents at the beginning of the course, and try to involve them giving them some task.
• Invite the families to take part in some of the project activities
• Use the involved students to present the project to other students, teachers or families telling the experiences
3. TASKS PLANNING FOR THE NEXT MEETING IN PORTUGAL
The tasks we must work on and have ready for the next meeting in Portugal are:
1. SEND ALL GAMES IN THE SAME FORMAT TO BE COMPILIED IN OUR HANDBOOK. (file attached) DEADLINE: 1st April
• Traditional games
• Adaptive games
• Co-educative games
• Cultural games (from ethnic, religious or cultural minorities)
2. LECTURES ABOUT INTEGRATION OF ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS OR CULTURAL MINORITY GROUPS AT SCHOOL
Minority groups representatives or institutions will give lectures about integration at school events. Feel free to organize it at your will.
Don`t forget to record it or make a presentation to be uploaded to the blog and exchanged in the next meeting. It’s important to have records of the products and activities in order to be sent in the final report to our agencies.
3. BODY PERCUSSION CHOREOGRAPHY.
DEADLINE: 1st April
• Body rhythm choreography. It is a long term task. Assisted by the Music or PE teacher, the students have to create a choreography clapping hands or others body parts, even table or furniture. The music was already sent. Some of the partners have already done the work. We have to finish and record it and send to us to make the mixed final video.
• Please if you haven`t sent it yet, we would ask you to send it as soon as possible.
• BULGARIA!!!!!!! Please, remember you used the Cd you gave us in Sofia and we need that material. Could you send us the choreography video at least? THANKS!!!!
4. DATES FOR NEXT MEETING IN PORTUGAL
Remember we talked about the possibility of adding two more days in Seville after the official visit in Portugal. (for example 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th in Portugal and 12th, 13rd in Seville and leaving on 14th)
We’ll try to send you a draft program as soon as possible.
The objective is to celebrate an important event related with the topic of the project, conferences, courses, lectures, debates or other kind of practical activity. We will try to invite some experts on the subject.
DEADLINE with your decisions: 15th February
5. NEW COMENIUS PROJECT CONTRIBUTIONS
The teams taking part in the new Comenius Project mustn’t forget to review the Document attached about its content.
Please, we are hoping to get some feedback, proposals, contributions and suggestions so that we can present the final document ASAP.
DEADLINE 8th February
22 ene. 2013
27 dic. 2012
29 nov. 2012
In few days you´ll be able to see several photos and a video about the event, it was incredible, our students enjoyed and learnt a lot sharing their time and smiles with the Special Olympics friends...